The leadership team for General Education reform held a retreat on Sunday, December 4, 2011, to craft the next version of the program proposal based on input from the campus community.
Proposal Changes in Process
- The proposal modifications and further specifications emanating from that retreat are being shared with the larger reform team for discussion.
- Those alterations will soon be made available on the General Education Reform website for continued campus-wide conversation.
Interim will bring a focus upon further elaboration related to the transfer student component of the program proposal.
Mechanisms of Input
- The General Education Discussion Board continues to be available for your use.
- After the distribution of the next version of the program proposal, surveys of faculty/staff and students will be conducted at the outset of the Spring semester.
- Responses to the surveys will be compiled, and open forums will be held.
Stay Up to Date with General Education Reform at: uwosh.edu/usp
Participate in the General Education Reform Discussion
Schedule a Visit from a Member of the General Education Reform Team