February 2012 Activities
Watch your inbox for further information later this week!
New Program Proposal Website
The website will launch by Friday, February 3, 2012, and will include the following:
- Proposal At-A-Glance
- Program Description
- Credit Overview
- Comparison Chart: Current Requirements & Proposed Program
- Assessment Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UW Oshkosh Essential Learning Outcomes
- QUEST Course Parameters
- Higher Learning Commission Recommendations
- High-Impact Practices
- Summer/Fall 2011 General Education Reform Team
Printed Program Proposal
Copies will be distributed to department chairs and other academic leaders to share with colleagues.
Watch your inbox for a link to this important opportunity to provide feedback.
Student input on the proposal will be gathered.
- Thursday, February 16, 2012, from 3 to 4:15 p.m. in the Reeve Union Theatre
- Monday, February 20, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Reeve Union Theatre
|Questions or Comments?
Please send them to Lori Carrell, CETL Director and General Education Reform Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.