CETL Recommended Summit Event
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SOTL)
Scholars Showcase with Luncheon
Wednesday, Oct. 24 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Reeve Union 306
Five scholars have completed scholarship of teaching and learning
investigations this past academic year. As challenges arose in their classrooms,
these reflective practitioners developed scholarly inquiries to investigate
changes that could enhance student learning.
As you arrive, please help yourself to lunch and be seated. Poster browsing, conversation and dessert will follow brief presentations by the scholars.
- Victoria Beck, Criminal Justice: Academic Integrity in Online Testing
- Christy Brazee, Communication: Incidental Learning in
Action Learning Projects
- Anna Filipova, Public Administration: Academic Self-Efficacy and Graduate
Students’ Poster Session Experiences
- Samantha Looker, English: Increasing Awareness of Language Diversity
Among University Students
- Jane Purse-Wiedenhoeft, Theatre: Incorporating a Sustainability Research
Project in an Improvisational Acting Course
Provost’s Teaching and Learning Summit
Civic Engagement and Student Learning
October 22 – 26
Register for all CETL events at: uwosh.edu/cetl
- Inclusive Excellence
- Global Connections
- Undergraduate Student Research
- Essential Learning Outcomes
- Instructional Technology
- First-Year Experience
Questions or Comments?
Contact Eric Brunsell, CETL Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.